BEYOND A BIKE is all about evangelizing and promoting concepts, products and services that contribute towards energy conservation and promotion of sustainable, augmented mobility and collaborative modes of transport. As a part of BAB’s growing business operations we seek employees who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working.
We welcome candidates with passion and commitment towards sustainable living practices to sends us your resume and a covering letter briefing your concept about to email@example.com
Feasible and interesting concepts will be selected and the candidates will be invited to join BAB family and champion the proposed concept.
We have an urgent open position for STORE/ BDM for our Dubai Operation. Please review the below Job Description and apply as instructed.
Store/ Business Development Manager’s executive’s primary responsibility includes managing the operations of BAB Concept Store, generating sales via direct & indirect sales channels. Passion and commitment towards sustainable living practices is a must for this job.
Demarcation lines between colleagues are limited; each person is expected to support each other.
However, the specific tasks which the Store/ Business Development will be expected to undertake include the following:
- Manage the Store Operations
- Identify sales channels.
- Develop new sales channels.
- Initiate and sustain business relations with bike shops, sports shops and other retail venues selling bike and other accessories.
- Handle sales phone calls and e-mails.
- Communicating with clients prior to their course and recording all correspondence.
- Compiling client Information Packs.
- Assisting with the copy writing of marketing materials.
- Developing and implementing ideas for the marketing and sales of our courses and possibly our hotel and restaurant.
- Utilising social networking opportunities to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness.
- Assisting with promotional events.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and school fairs.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and the Marketing Manager in all aspects of their work.
Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of experience in UAE Market with valid Driving License.
- Experience in similar industry / role.
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable experience.
- Articulate and good telephone manner.
- Proven ability in copy writing for marketing purposes.
- Excellent written communication skills, particularly for a sales audience.
- Keen eye for attention to detail.
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of MS Office.
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
- Passion and enthusiasm for bicycles and energy conservation.
- Strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excited to be travelling
- Able to problem solve and work in a fast paced environment.
This is not a full time on desk job which means that here will be weeks when we will work outside office and may be longer hours with the opportunity to take additional days and hours off at other times.
Ability to accommodate flexible working hours.
- Salary: As per industry standards
- Allowances: As per UAE Labour Law.
- Vacation: As per UAE Labour Law.
How to apply
If Interested, Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with
Subject – Store & BDM , Current CTC, Expected CTC, Current Visa type and Notice Period